New flooring is one of the easiest and most impactful updates you can make to your home. You may be tempted to tackle this project on your own, however, doing it yourself can lead to pitfalls and potentially serious problems down the road. Having a professional do your new flooring installation for you ensures success.
Careful Installation for Any Type of Flooring
An experienced installer will follow the manufacturer’s recommendations. This will ensure the job is done right the first time. Typically, this involves a 4-step installation process:
- Remove existing flooring.
- Clean and prep subfloor.
- Evaluate for any extra leveling or other repairs to subfloor.
- Install new flooring and any necessary transitions and/or perimeter trim.
By turning to a professional, you will save time and money. Plus, a professional installer provides experience and less hassle for you.
A Job Done Right Requires Experience
One of the last things you want is to look back at your newly installed flooring with disappointment because it is already failing or pulling up in places because the proper equipment or adhesive product wasn’t used. Without costing you extra for rental fees or purchasing something you will most likely never use again, a professional installer comes with an array of “must haves” such as:
- Years of experience and a full understanding of the steps and process.
- The right tools and knowledge of proper adhesives, fasteners, or other necessities.
- A full understanding of subfloor types and the do’s and don’ts for choosing the best type of flooring for them.
You can be confident that the installation will go smoothly and any problems that arise can be solved with superior effectiveness for long lasting enjoyment.
At Southern Floor Co. our process is designed to exceed expectations. We start with a product analysis then evaluate your project together, propose costs, order products, install, and conduct a final walk through. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4!
Call 501-623-3000 to schedule a Design Center or Mobile Showroom appointment today.